Likewise, a Personal Mission Statement is a clear and concise written statement that defines YOUR individual purpose, who you are, and what you stand for. This is a powerful statement that should guide all of the decisions you make, the goals and objectives you set, and the strategies you put in place.
- Find a quiet time to brainstorm about YOUR individual purpose, who you are, and what you stand for (keep in mind this can be about today and your future!)
- Reflect on who you are/who you want to be in all areas of your life - personal, business, relationship, family, etc.
- Identify your values
- Start stringing them all together into a short Personal Mission Statement that is clear and concise
- *The key* Make sure that you believe every word you write!!!
- After you are finished writing it, read through it and if you feel confident about it, sign and date the bottom as a seal of your personal approval (feel free to update it as needed)