- "If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost." - Zig Ziglar
- "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." - Henry Ford
- "Failure is impossile." - Susan B. Anthony
- "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Albert Einstein
- "Remember happiness doesn't depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think." - Dale Carnegie
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Performance & Success Advice Blog Post # 6 - The Power of Positivity
Positivity is essential to high levels of Performance & Success.
Here are some quotes from highly successful individuals on positivity:
A positive attitude is what will keep you through the ups and downs, highs and lows, and challenges of both life and business.
We all know of the concept of a "silver lining." This concept is a great way to look at life, and every situation for that matter. Look for the "silver lining," or the good in every situation. This will help you stay positive and recover from adversity.
One of the most important things you can do every day is waking up with a positive attitude. Work on doing this, and your days will be more productive, more fulfilled, and happier!
Positivity is something you can be born with. It is also something though that you can learn. I would recommend reading up on positivity and listening to motivation and positive audiobooks/programs.
Below are some links to some great books and audiobooks on positivity. I like the audiobooks particularly because it may sometimes be hard to take 30 minutes to read a book, but most of us drive at least 30 minutes a day - why not use that time to learn?